Homemade brown sugar is another very simple thing to make. One day I ran out and was not inclined to run out to the store. So I improvised. Now this is the only brown sugar we use in the house. So simple and cheap to make. There are two basic ingredients to make brown sugar.
Unsulphured Molasses and white granulated sugar.
That is all you need to make Homemade Brown Sugar. So easy and simple . You will never have to worry about buying a large bag of sugar and having it go hard on you. Just make it in small batches or make a large batch and store it in a glass jar with a tight fitting lid. If stored for long periods it will harden so try adding a piece of bread in the jar to keep it moist.
Homemade Brown Sugar
- 1 1/2 cups white granulated sugar
- 2-3 tbsp unsulphured Molasses
- Mix all ingredients in a medium size bowl with fork until combined. You can also add to a kitchen mixer and mix on medium / low until it resembles brown sugar. Add more or less Molasses for Light or Dark Brown Sugar
- Step by Step WordPress Setup -From Domain Names to Your First Post
- 24 Must Have Etsy Selling Tools
- Increase Traffic with Pinterest and Tailwind
- How to Save Money on Home Decor
- Mockups Can Increase Sales & Save Time