BLT Salad Mason Jar Meal
- 4 tbsp Ranch Dressing
- 2 Sliced Roma Tomatoes
- 4 slices precooked diced bacon
- 1 package (precooked) Penne, Shell or Rigatoni Noodles
- 1 head Romain Lettuce, Chopped
- Layer the above ingredients in a Quart Mason Jars in the order listed above. Make sure you put your dressing in the bottom of the jar. That way it does not mix with the lettuce, making it soggy.
For Meal Prepping
- This will last in your refrigerator for 5-6 days. Great for quick lunches on the go for the hubby or the kids. Just shake up the jar before opening and Wah-La! it’s ready to eat.
As a MEAL
- You can place all the ingredients (in any order)into a large Tupperware type container with lid. It makes it simple to shake and mix the salad. Kids love to shake their own (I don’t recommend glass for little kids). Dump out onto dinner plates.
Please follow and like us: